Please also allow extra time for delays during Busy Periods, Bank Holidays and Unexpected Complications:
- Vehicle Breakdowns
- Missing/Incomplete Address Details
- Unable to locate the address
- Loss or Damage
Delivery Options (UK Mainland).
Standard Delivery (UK ONLY)
Royal Mail standard delivery 3 - 5 working days - £3.99
Royal Mail 2nd class tracked ( 48 hour turn around for dispatch ) Excluding Weekends and Bank Holidays - £4.99 (UK MAINLAND ONLY)
Next Working Day Tracked Service With Royal Mail - £5.99 (orders made after 3pm Monday -Thursday will be dispatched following day and orders made Friday will be dispatched following Monday)
Free shipping on orders over £95
- Only orders placed before 3pm qualify for Next Working Day Delivery placed Mon-Thur
- Orders placed Friday using next day delivery service are delivered the following Monday as Royal Mail do not operate on weekends
- Service Available from 9am Monday until 3pm Thursday
- Excludes Bank Holidays
- Royal Mail strive to deliver this service to our customers. Paying for next day delivery does give you a next day service with us, as your order is prioritised over standard delivery orders.
- This is not a guaranteed service
Click & Collect (Goose Island Ltd Warehouse, Swansea, Llansamlet)
- Approx. 48h hour turnaround.
- Opening hrs to collect 9am til 5pm mon to fri
- The following postcodes qualify for the Click & Collect Service: SA1 SA2 SA3 SA4 SA5 SA6 SA7 SA8
What if I have not received part of my order?
If you're missing part of your order, it's possible it could have been sent in more than one parcel. If this is the case, you will have received one dispatch email per parcel. This is likely to be the case if your order is quite large.
Please also check the invoice inside your parcel bag. This will detail which items should be in the parcel.
If you have only been sent one dispatch email and haven’t received all of your items please contact us ASAP.
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a confirmation email from Goose Island with your tracking number and link to follow your parcels journey.
For Next Day Delivery orders, Royal Mail will also contact you directly via email/SMS to update you and provide you with a 1 hour delivery window of which you can amend with Royal Mail themselves. Please do not contact Goose Island with your delivery instructions as these MUST be given directly to the Courier.
If you require updates on your delivery, you can contact the courier
Unfortunately, once we have passed your parcel to the courier, it is the responsibility of the courier to fulfil the requested delivery service and meet our expected standard. In the case of your delivery being late or missed, please check your tracking information in your dispatch notification email and contact the courier directly.
Refunds On Postage
Please note we are unable to refund delivery costs in an instance where a parcel is delayed, or delivery is missed for the following reasons:
- The courier has attempted delivery but has unfortunately missed you.
- The courier has for unforeseen circumstances been unable to reach you
- Vehicle Breakdowns
- Unable to locate your address
- Incorrect address provided
We are also unable to combine your parcels together and refund shipping for placing two orders in one day following a system update.
As part of our policy, we also do not refund any original shipping costs (you are entitled if the item is deemed faulty on arrival), which is the cost of sending your parcel out to you, which you pay and are liable for paying in order for us to send out your parcel with our courier. This is a courier charge paid by you, then us and also covers your packaging. According to which, this is at our discretion.
Orders Delivered in Safe Place Or With A Neighbour
If you request for your order to be delivered to your safe place or with a neighbour, this is at your own risk and we are not liable.