Returns / Exchanges
What is your returns policy?
- Items must be returned within 14 days of the date the parcel has been received by the customer.
- If your parcel is returned outside of the returns cut off period we will unfortunately be unable to process your refund. In this case if you would like your item back you will be responsible for the cost of returning the parcel back to yourself.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors, Shoes must be returned in the original packaging.
- Items must have all tags attached.
- Refunds can take at most, up to 14 working days to complete with your Bank/Payment Method. (This does not include Weekends or Bank Holidays)
How do I return my item(s)?
£2.50 Returns (UK Returns Only)
Create your Goose Island Returns Label using the link below. If you use this Service it will cost £2.50 and will be deducted from your refund.
- No printer needed! You will get emailed a QR code
In the event of receiving a faulty or incorrect item, please contact us first at firstname.lastname@example.org before creating your label so that we can advise.
Can I Exchange?
Unfortunately, we are unable to process exchanges. You can return your item to us for a full refund and place a new order to receive the item of your choice. Please return your item(s) to us following the method below:
Please return your item(s) in its original packaging or secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached. To return your item(s) please create a Goose Island returns label using this link https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/4988 which will cost you £2.50 and will be deducted from your refund.
How do I return my item(s) if I haven't used a Royal Mail service?
You MUST ensure you affix your name & order number on the front of your parcel so that we can provide you with the best service.Please return your item(s) using a recorded delivery service for your own insurance ensuring postage is pre-paid to the following address:Returns Department,Goose Island,14 Gilsea Park,Llansamlet,Swansea SA6 8RJ
What should I do if I receive a faulty or incorrect item?
Oh no! We're so sorry to hear this, this is a very rare case with Goose Island. Please send Customer Services an e-mail (email@example.com) with your Order Number, Photo's of the Fault and/or a brief description of the Fault or Issue and we will help you straight away.
For items that are faulty, the returns postage cost will be refunded when using our Goose Island £2.50 returns label. Please contact customer service in the event of receiving a faulty or incorrect item.
Customers are entitled to a refund if the product turns out to be faulty up to 30 days of receiving your purchase.
*A consumer cannot claim for a refund or replacement if she/he alters the item or causes any damage to the item.
*Please note, that due to hygiene reasons, earrings are excluded from our returns policy. As such we are unable to offer refund or exchange on these items.
*Please note, refunds will not be given on items deemed unfit for resale, reasons may include;
- makeup marks
- perfume smell
- tan marks
- strong odours