Returns / Exchanges
£2.50 Returns (UK Returns Only)
How do I return my item/s? NO PRINTER NEEDED.
1) Tick the items you are returning on your returns slip and place inside with the items being returned and seal your parcel.
2) Complete the following link below, once you have done so an email will come through to you on how to return your parcel without a printer, using a QR Code enclosed inside of the email.
£2.50 will be deducted from your order once we receive the return (unless your item/s is deemed faulty or the incorrect item has been received).
What is your returns policy?
- Items must be returned within 14 days of the date the parcel has been received by the customer.
- If your parcel is returned outside of the returns cut off period we will be unable to process your refund. In this case if you would like your item back you will be responsible for the cost of returning the parcel back to yourself.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors and returned in the original packaging.
- Items must have all tags attached.
- Homeware must be returned in original packaging.
- Due to hygiene reasons, earrings are NON returnable.
- Refunds take 10 working days to complete with your Bank/Payment Method. (This does not include Weekends or Bank Holidays)
Can I exchange an item?
Unfortunately, we are unable to process exchanges. You can return your item/s to us for a full refund and place a new order to receive the item of your choice.
What should I do if I receive an incorrect or faulty item?
Oh no! We're sorry to hear this. Please send Customer Services an e-mail (email@example.com) or Facebook message with your Order Number, photo's of the fault and/or a brief description of the fault or issue and we will help you straight away.
For items that are faulty, the returns postage cost will be wavered when using our Goose Island £2.50 Return Service.
*A consumer cannot claim for a refund or replacement if they alter the item or causes any damage to the item.
Refunds will not be given on items deemed unfit for resale, reasons may include:
- makeup marks
- perfume smell/strong odours
- tan marks
How do I return my item(s) if I haven't used a Royal Mail service?
You MUST ensure you affix your name & order number on the front of your parcel so that we can provide you with the best service. If you do not use our Royal Mail service, we can't promise a refund for the postage charge liable to you dependant on the cost spent.Please return your item(s) using a recorded delivery service for your own insurance ensuring postage is pre-paid to the following address:Returns Department,Goose IslandUnit 6, Tower Court
St David's Road, Swansea Enterprise Park
Llansamlet,Swansea SA6 8RU